Can't Import HTML files into user tools

fmcfee

Hi,

I have been trying to import html file into Accordance tools (I have tried new, existing tools, etc)...I am running  11.2.2....it appears to work but nothing happens...no data is imported...I have reduced the size of the file to see if that works....Nothing works when trying to import html files on  my MAC or Windows 7 PC...it "hangs up " just trying to search for the html file....I have done this in previous versions (I can't remember when 7/2015???)....so any suggestions....Accordance just stops working....I have created user tools by copying and pasting...but it messes the format up...so I am trying to use html....the file pens fine using Safari or Mozilla....

Thanks for your assistance..

Frank

Hi Frank,

I tried importing an HTML file as a test and it did import. However Accordance did hang after import and I eventually had to force quit Accordance. When I restarted Accordance the imported tool was available. I am running 11.2.2

Hi Frank,

I tried importing an HTML file as a test and it did import. However Accordance did hang after import and I eventually had to force quit Accordance. When I restarted Accordance the imported tool was available. I am running 11.2.2

Steve,

Thanks for your reply...how big was your file?.....I tried everything including looking at the file after importing...I reduced my file size to 41 kB...I am running 10.9.5 OS on my MAC......the html file was saved into Safari...how did you do your import...import into a new user tool or create a tool and then import...I tried both with no sucess...Accordance gets hung up just searching for the file which I have on my desktop..

Still confused over this

Frank

Edited by fmcfee

Hi Frank,

Me too, but how I wrote in another post. The Automatic Link didn't work correct too.

Greetings

Fabian

Steve,

Thanks for your reply...how big was your file?.....I tried everything including looking at the file after importing...I reduced my file size to 41 kB...I am running 10.9.5 OS on my MAC......the html file was saved into Safari...how did you do your import...import into a new user tool or create a tool and then import...I tried both with no sucess...Accordance gets hung up just searching for the file which I have on my desktop..

Still confused over this

Frank

I had an existing file in Word which was about 150kb. I converted that to HTM in Word then imported it into a new user tool. I too am running on a MAC but at 10.11.5 (El Capitan)

Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Me too. I just tried to Import html file.  Followed all the rules in help.   Accordance hangs and no longer imports. Have to close Accordane and reboot it.    What's up, accordance?  It used to work!   Accordance 11.2.4  Windows 10