How to tag strong's with user bible?

selvam

Team,

i have imported my own language bible into accordance. And i would like to tag every word in that with strong's number.

\is it possible ? like we do in colouring a bible text using code <color> text </color>.

suggestion would be really most helpful. thanks team

• Like 1

Sorry, this is not supported for user bibles. You can do it but the Bible cannot be imported. If you are serious about such a massive project you can write to support and request our help. However we just don't have the resources to support people all over the place tagging their Bibles.

• Like 1

Sorry, this is not supported for user bibles. You can do it but the Bible cannot be imported. If you are serious about such a massive project you can write to support and request our help. However we just don't have the resources to support people all over the place tagging their Bibles.

I was at first thinking how many people would want to do this...then I got to thinking how much i might be tempted to try to tag deutocannonical books... that said if it is beyond your talents I am not sure I would have much success with it.

-Dan

Ok nope. anyway thanks for the replies team.. have a good one.

God Bless you all :)