How do I accomplish this?

accord

11.2.2 Is it me, or is this a bug?  Adding the Greek Tools icon (from the customize toolbar) to the toolbar only shows Greek Lexicons.

post-31077-0-82288000-1468094768_thumb.png

In podcast #141 @ about 4:40 shows a greater selection of choices available.  What do I need to do to accomplish this?

post-31077-0-28806000-1468094965_thumb.png

The Greek Tools menu will only show lexicons in Greek.  If you look at the Grammars folder of your Library, these are all grammars and not lexicons.  In the podcast, it seems as though some lexicons were organized under other folders as well.

What are you hoping to have access to on the toolbar?  You can drag any folder from the Library to put it on the toolbar.  This may accomplish what you are hoping for?

Thanks Joel.

Due to the podcast I was expecting more than lexicons to show.  In the library I've moved greek resources to the greek lexicon folder, but still only lexicons show in the Greek Tools menu on the toolbar.  

Joel means that you should drag your Greek Tools folder to the toolbar instead of that standard icon. The standard Greek and Hebrew Tools icons filter the entire Library for the lexicons of that language, i.e. tools arranged alphabetically in that language.