- In a regular English Bible (NAB and NRSV give same weird results), select some text. I was using Luke 14:25-28.
- Choose Amplify/Parallels/Gospels and it shows the expected result with a pane containing Mt, one with Lk, and one with Jn. The display is in my preferred English text and font.
- Now, within the parallel window, choose a different parallel, such as Synoptics. Click the OK button. The correct text and verses show up fine.
- Close that parallel window.
- Select Amplify/Parallels/Synoptics (from the main menu bar).
- Result: GNT text appears in the parallel window. Correct verses, wrong language.
Looks like bugs, but if I'm not doing something correctly, please let me know what.
Thanks in advance!
PPC Dual 2 GHZ
OS X 10.4.9