Another Atlas glitch

Alistair

There are a couple of anomalies in the Caspian Sea, this time it is not a rendering error but appears to a map data error.

post-101-0-13004500-1470698710_thumb.png.

• 2 weeks later...

After making two recent posts about the Accordance atlas with no response, should I assume it is no longer in development? Or abandonware?

Edited by Alistair

We do take note of the anomalies and are working on upgrades and bug fixes to the Atlas. We certainly have not abandoned it. Our developers are just a little too busy to respond to each post. Thank you for persisting.

• Like 1

I'm trying to imagine seeing something like that in real life; kinda reminds me of that scene in the ocean planet in 'Interstellar'... :o

I haven't seen that, but it must be something like the frozen waterfall in The lion, the witch and the wardrobe.

Right! Or something like this scene in the third installment of the Narnia movies...precisely involving Prince CASPIAN! :blink: Could be an easter egg in the Atlas... :rolleyes:

post-32492-0-76672500-1471688992_thumb.png

[credits: marie-theshiningstars.blogspot.com]

• Like 1

We do take note of the anomalies and are working on upgrades and bug fixes to the Atlas. We certainly have not abandoned it. Our developers are just a little too busy to respond to each post. Thank you for persisting.

Would be nice to get fixed the Easy Install glitch on Windows where it keeps saying I am missing Atlas files and tries to install them, but to no avail.  Easy Install says I still need to install them.  Not the only user with this behavior.  Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Still no improvement to the Atlas with version XII… sadly :(

Maybe with XIII?

There are improvements to the Atlas interface. What specifically were you looking for?

I was hoping to see a fix to the 3D drawing glitch where the mountains became jagged/serrated and partly invisible.

And mountains that should be in the foreground get drawn in the background.

Edited by Alistair