Richard Hays-Echoes of Scripture in the Gospels

Benjamin Gladd

I would love to see Echoes of Scripture in the Gospels by Richard Hays (Baylor) for Accordance. It's a splendid work, and it would work well to have on Accordance. 

Thanks!

post-30071-0-14326900-1470919529_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Any update regarding this resource? This would be a wonderful resource to have on Accordance. 

• Like 1

Why would it be great in Accordance as opposed to a hard copy or an e reader like Kindle? I don't question the book's value. It is a very good book. But what can I do with it in Accordance that I can't do in another e reader?

• 2 months later...

Why would it be great in Accordance as opposed to a hard copy or an e reader like Kindle? I don't question the book's value. It is a very good book. But what can I do with it in Accordance that I can't do in another e reader?

This book undoubtedly has copious Scripture references, which in Accordance could just be viewed by tapping (iOS) on the hyperlinked reference or hovering over it (macOS, Windows)--much quicker way to explore references than Kindle, where you'd still have to manually copy, paste, and look up.

There are other advantages, too--I actually made a video for fun a few months ago showing "how to read a book" in Accordance, if you want to check it out.

I'd love to see this Richard Hays book in Accordance.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I would love having Hays's Echoes of Scripture on Accordance. Same for his Reading Backwards...

Yes! This volume would be splendid. It's probably tough to acquire Baylor titles, though.