HALOT copy corruption

Outis

Hello,

When I copy from HALOT the text becomes corrupted.  For example, when I copy the contents of הִנָּ֤קֶם  from Jer. 15:15, it turns to mush by the time it gets to the user notes.  Please have a look at this.post-126-0-36546000-1472029804_thumb.jpg

I'm also finding the same problem with BDB.  When I copy the entry for אֶ֥רֶךְ  from BDB in Jer. 15:15, I get text turned into symbols and garbage.

Outis, my HALOT exports just fine to my user notes.  I see one very small error in a BDB export that we'll investigate, but I wouldn't call one letter "symbols and garbage".  Are you sure you are running the latest Accordance?  How are you doing your copy and paste?

Hi Joel. I'm simply copying "command-c" a selection from HALOT and then copying "command-p" into my user notes.

i have "export as unicode" selected in the preferences.

Command-P to paste?  Not Command-V?

Do you leave Accordance between the copy and paste?  What if you paste into a brand new notes file?

oops, you're right:  it (clearly) was "command-v" (not 'p')

Joel, I made a new user notes file. And I was able to copy into it fine.  But, stranger still, when I went back to the first file I did the same and it copied into it fine.  So, without explanation, it works fine.  So, I guess, at this point, we'll consider this issue closed.  Thanks for having a look at the issue.