#41 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 24 November 2016 - 02:17 PM

Maybe an image tells more than ... Attached File  Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-24 um 20.09.14.png   60.97KB   0 downloads

For example "Matthew" would also removed, you will get what you see in the image plus "NIGTC-11" and a separate Module for "Matthew". This is the standard by OakTree.

In words: an NIGTC, NIGTC-13, NIGTC-12, NIGTC-11, Phillipians, Matthew. By every remove you get 2 new modules. The full without the removed one and the now separated module. If you had bought the version which has the removed included. 

Edited by Fabian, 24 November 2016 - 02:18 PM.

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

#42 Steve King

Steve King

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 03:18 AM

Yes that is exactly what I have (without the 12 - which I used to have before a reinstall)

Attached File  Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 07.53.43.png   45.69KB   0 downloads

'Upgrading' to 12 would not give me anything extra and I cannot do it anyway. But it gives me the option to.

Edited by Steve King, 25 November 2016 - 03:20 AM.

Steve King Running Accordance 12.2.3.1 on:

Mac 10.13.3 (High Sierra), late 2017 15 inch Macbook Pro, 16Gb RAM

iPad2 IOS 9

iPhone 6 IOS 11

#43 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 03:48 AM

Now I see what you mean. In general you have all modules which are ever released but not version of the 12-package  which you can't download again.

In this case you need to contact a sales person.

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

#44 Ιακοβ

Ιακοβ

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • Interests:Studying MDiv. Greek. Hebrew.
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:08 AM

For what it's worth, I was also confused by that particular update, I had the opposite problem, I thought I was missing stuff, but an email to the support staff helped me work it all out. (:

My top 5 feature requests:
  1. 15pt font size for reading text (bible, journal articles, commentaries, etc...)
  2. Improved searching for Journal articles. (So we can search for journal article by verse + english text)
  3. Display Journal titles in journal search results. (Imagine a google search where you saw the page text but no headings?)
  4. Improved greek text search—i.e. allow searching of all greek text the same way you would search LXX+NT, i.e. LXX+NT+ApocFathers+etc...
  5. Phrase (sympathetic) highlighting.

#45 Julia Falling

Julia Falling

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,454 posts
  • Interests:Numerous!

Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:59 PM

I understand the upgrade thing now, but when running Easy Install, I'm being prompted to install WBC-NT (26) – says my install is incomplete.  I have WBC-NT (25) + WBC:  Colossians & Philemon already installed.  Ignore, right?

• Ιακοβ likes this
Julia Falling

13" MacBook Pro High Sierra Acc 12
mid-2017 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 (2 cores)
16 GB RAM; 512 GB SSD

iPad Pro iOS 11
128 GB
iAccord 2.6

iPhone 8 iOS 11
64 GB
iAccord 2.6

Used for backup only:
Mac mini High Sierra Acc 12
late-2012 2.3GHz Intel Core i7 (4 cores)
16 GB RAM; 1.12 TB Fusion Drive

#46 Ιακοβ

Ιακοβ

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • Interests:Studying MDiv. Greek. Hebrew.
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:44 PM

I have no idea. Perhaps they are leaving both so you can keep/transfer highlights?

My top 5 feature requests:
  1. 15pt font size for reading text (bible, journal articles, commentaries, etc...)
  2. Improved searching for Journal articles. (So we can search for journal article by verse + english text)
  3. Display Journal titles in journal search results. (Imagine a google search where you saw the page text but no headings?)
  4. Improved greek text search—i.e. allow searching of all greek text the same way you would search LXX+NT, i.e. LXX+NT+ApocFathers+etc...
  5. Phrase (sympathetic) highlighting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users