Accordance ios support plans.

ukfraser

Hi, i have just looked at the apple site and i notice that ios 10 will not work on a number of devices including iphone 4 and ipad 2, both of which are still in use by a number of people.

Will accordance move to only running on a later ios or do you have plans to continue to run on ios 8 And later as well for the forseeable future?

Thanks

Edited by ukfraser

Apple continues to encourage its users to upgrade their devices by not supporting the old ones with their new OS, but for now we'll continue to support iOS 8 and above.

Thanks,

Chris

• Like 2

Thanks

I appreaciate it can be a pain supporting multiple ios versions, especially when you create new features.

;o)

No headphone socket, I won't be upgrading for a while—Hopefully the android version will be out by the time my iPhone dies.

• Like 1

No headphone socket, I won't be upgrading for a while—Hopefully the android version will be out by the time my iPhone dies.

They're actually packaging a converter with every device so you'll still be able to use your 3.5 mm headphones.

Chris

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

They're actually packaging a converter with every device so you'll still be able to use your 3.5 mm headphones.

Chris

My 6 Plus model already sticks out of my pocket, I don't need an adaptor poking out another 10cm on top of that. I guess I could tuck the adaptor wire inside my shirt or something, but it sounds quite incovenient.