Links not showing which module to purchase.

Ιακοβ

When I click on these links to other resources, I get a completely blank window/panel with NA28. Didn't it used to be that if you click on a link that you don't have, it shows you the name of the module you need to purchase?  What am I missing that these links don't work for me? Also do we have this "T. Levi" thing?

...more in common with the rabbinic and Jewish apocalyptic literature (cf T. Levi 3:4–8; 5:1; IIApocBar 4:3–6; 4 Ezra 7:26; 8:52; 13:36) than it does with Philo (see the helpful table in Cody, 35–36). In one important respect, however, the writer shares with Philo a notion ...

William L. Lane, Hebrews 1–8, WBC 47A; Accordance electronic ed. (Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 1991), 205.

Thanks!!post-33292-0-29196400-1473305521_thumb.png

Edited by Ιακοβ

Same happens when I click on Wisdom 9:8, It shows me a window with NA28, but with nothing in it.

...place which Moses was permitted to see (Wisdom 9:8).24 The point of the quotation is to show from Scripture itself that the tabernacle of Moses, and by implication the whole Old Testament cult, was only a copy of a heavenly reality.25

Peter T. O’Brien, The Letter to the Hebrews, PNTC; Accordance electronic ed. (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2009), 291.
Edited by Ιακοβ

Same happens when I click on Wisdom 9:8, It shows me a window with NA28, but with nothing in it.

...place which Moses was permitted to see (Wisdom 9:8).24 The point of the quotation is to show from Scripture itself that the tabernacle of Moses, and by implication the whole Old Testament cult, was only a copy of a heavenly reality.25

Peter T. O’Brien, The Letter to the Hebrews, PNTC; Accordance electronic ed. (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2009), 

I believe that The Letter to the Hebrews was one of the volumes by Peter O' Brien that was removed from Accordance (unless you already had it) which may be related to your issue.

Edited by SimpleTheist

I believe that The Letter to the Hebrews was one of the volumes by Peter O' Brien that was removed from Accordance (unless you already had it) which may be related to your issue.

The problem is with the Lane commentary as well.