Accordance on Mac OSX 10.11.6 - Commentary Section is Gone

yellowchops

Hello.

I just installed Accordance on my new MacBook Pro Retina Display.  My resources under the "Tools" section were out of order so I tried to move the "Commentary" grouping up; however, after I dragged it to near the top of the list of the "Tools" section, the commentary resources are now under "Parallels" and my Parallel resources are under "Greek Lexicons."

I already tried going to Accordance Preferences | Appearance | "Organize All Tools by Category"; however, no luck.  The worst part is not only can I not add my commentaries as parallel resource, but the commentaries won't even open standalone.  In other words, my commentaries are inaccessible from what I can tell.

Please advise.  :(

Thank you.

Edited by yellowchops

You need to go into your Home/Library/Preferences and delete the Parallels file which got corrupted. To see the Home/Library press option when you open the Go menu in the Finder. I can help via screenshare if you need it, send me a PM with your Skype name or phone number.

Thanks for reporting how this happened. It's a rare bug and we had no idea what triggered it.

I just renamed the old preferences.  Since it was a fresh install I didn't have a lot of preference settings to make.

Thank you, Helen!