11.2.4 : ID does not show all of a note with line breaks

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

Win and Mac 11.2.4

I am looking at notes in First Hebrew Primer. Take note 5 as an example. ID does not show the whole note where it contains a : and a line break followed by more text. You only see up to the ":". This happens on both platforms. I do not know if this is just this tool or if this is more general. I've certainly not noticed it before. But if it is just FHP then it applies to more than just one note.

So ID shows for note 5 :

5.  chapter 3, page 17. Deciding whether a sheva is vocal or silent when it appears in the middle of a word can be tricky. Here are two more rules to help you identify vocal shevas in the middle of words:

whereas the complete note is :

5.  chapter 3, page 17. Deciding whether a sheva is vocal or silent when it appears in the middle of a word can be tricky. Here are two more rules to help you identify vocal shevas in the middle of words:

If the sheva follows יX, ‏‎X, ‏י‎X, ‏‎X, ‏ו‎, ‏ו‎, or ‏יX, it is always vocal.

If the sheva follows a letter other than the final letter of a word that has a dot in it, it is vocal.

Thx

D