v 2.4 Crashing Continously

bnelson

Version 2.4 is crashing continuously when trying to open Accordance. This started when I was using Easy Install. As soon as you hit the icon for Accordance it crashes. Accordance never opens.

when I double clik the home button The Easy Install page is there showing "Easy Install Error." When I shut this down and try to open Accordance again, the same thing happens.

Help please. I am leaving Thursday morning on an international trip and want to take Accordance to study.

Kindest,

Bill Nelson

Hey Bill I cannot be sure this will solve your problem but try going to your setting panel from your home screen. Then scrolling down past the standard settings  down to the app settings till you see Accordance.

Select under Application Startup:

Remove Saved Session

Clear Download Cache

Reset Spotlight Indexes

Reset Interlinear Settings

Then double click home button and ensure your you quit the Accordance APP.

This will likely solve your problem.

_dan

Dan... I tried this and still no luck. Cannot get Accordance to open at all. As soon as I hit the Accordance APP to start, it just crashes. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it as well. It worked for a bit but when I started adding items from Easy Install, it crashes as before.

Any other ideas?

Bill

Did you by any chance install the PESHNT module during Easy Install?

Edited by Scott Knapp

Scott... I'm not sure but I believe I did so. The first time this happened I tried to install everything at once. The next time I was installing a few at the time but I do think the PESHNT module was attempting to install.

Edited by bnelson

That module is causing the carsh. Please install anything but PESHNT until the next update is released.

• Like 1

Thanks Scott and Helen.

I am trying this now. I deleted the app and am now reloading everything. I will report back on what happens. Keeping my fingers crossed

Scott and Helen....

Yea! that worked. I will download the remainder when back from this trip, but what I need is working now. Many, Many thanks. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: