EricC

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:54 AM

I would like to define a range of the tagged KJV text and get a list of each lemma/lexeme used and its translations. Something like this (by lexeme, in the order of their first appearance in the range). Usually my range will be a chapter or, at most, a book. Attached is a screenshot of what I'd like (I've skipped over lexemes, of course, just to show what I'm thinking of). Maybe something like it would be possible? Thanks!

Attached File  Screen Shot 2016-09-29 at 5.51.29 PM.png   53.77KB   0 downloads

#2 Douglas Fyfe

Douglas Fyfe

Gold

• Accordance
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, German, Cantonese, the mighty Essendon Bombers

Posted Today, 05:41 AM

create a custom range

search for words *

hit analytics > word count > analysis

that gives you a list of lexemes, and you can order it how you'd like, with/without key number, and any other detail you'd like. 

after that, you can drop it in to your fancy-looking program from your screenshot to have it look nice.

iPhone 6+ :: iOS 9.x || Windows 10 :: Samsung ATIV ultrabook i5 :: 1.80GHz || my wife controls my MacBookPro :: OSX 10.6.8

#3 EricC

EricC

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted Today, 05:47 AM

Thank you, Douglas! I'll try that next week, Lord willing. I really appreciate the response. I was beginning to think it was not doable.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Dick Roberts