Using CNTTS apparatus with greek text and search function

dlrude

I beliefe I understand what Rick explains.

You have to go by the Hit search where you want. And then scroll in the CNTTS back a little bit (till you see the verse ref in blue) and then scroll forward to the Hit and then the Text will sync. 

Greetings

Fabian

I beliefe I understand what Rick explains.

You have to go by the Hit search where you want. And then scroll in the CNTTS back a little bit (till you see the verse ref in blue) and then scroll forward to the Hit and then the Text will sync. 

Greetings

Fabian

Ahh yes!

Thank you so much!

I see that works.

I don't like it very much but it does work.

Thanks again.

Dave

Dave,

Billy from Tech Support will be contacting you to explain this further. He is back logged with calls, so please allow some time for him respond.

Thanks.

Dave,

Billy from Tech Support will be contacting you to explain this further. He is back logged with calls, so please allow some time for him respond.

Thanks.

Thanks!

That helped and we cleared up a Windows 8.1 issue that I had sent in. That one was a bad Preferences file. :-(

Dave

I spoke with David and we got his Accordance on his Windows 8.1 PC, working the same way that it does on his Windows 7 PC.

There appeared to be some preferences issues which were causing the Windows 8.1 PC to fail to function properly.

Thanks to everyone for all of the tips and pointers on using the CNTTS.

Billy