A "Wishlist" Suggestion

David Padfield

I don't know how to contact your marketing department, so I will just place my suggestion here. I normally check my Accordance online "Wishlist" every week or so to see if any of the items on that list happen to be on sale. I think your customers ought to receive an email anytime an item on their "Wishlist" goes on sale. I normally have 10 to 20 items on my list and am just waiting for them to go on sale before I buy them (none of them are in the "urgent" category). I realize this would take a bit of programming, but I think it would be very beneficial to Accordance and their customers if implemented.

• Like 4

Hello David

This was requested more than once and I'm sure it will come again till it is implanted.

So for me +1

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

+1

I just happened to notice that an item on my wishlist is currently on a 50% discount!  I'm glad I caught it, but it makes me wonder how many other sales I've missed.  I would love to receive notifications when items on my wishlist went on sale.

Hi, while you are waiting for this to be implemented, i have got into the habit of checking the current specials every tuesday morning (there is another site i check every friday).

While an item from your wish list may not be on offer, we have just had a 25% off one item offer so you could always add your own item and receive a significant saving.

If you subscribe to the newsletter, you get a weekly update (though i tend to use the web site and dont always read the newsletters).

Plus in the last sale, a number of us bought things which we hadnt previously considered so its good to grab a coffee and chug through the site.

;o)

• Like 1

Tuesday mornings are always held in anticipation.... Those of us in the UK get an early morning glimpse 5 hours before the day breaks in America. 

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 3

They are on East coast time so West coasties can check it out on Monday night without too much trouble :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...