Several problems with V.11.2.4

sttrunk

Hello,

since updating to version 11.2.4 and installing macOS Sierra I have several problems.

My biggest problem is a crash that occurs when using the arrows to scroll down in the preferences window or in the text windows or in any other window. Please find attached a screenshot that contains the error.

There were several more crashing experiences with Accordance. But they all did not occur every time I use the software.

The second problem I have on all my devices (MB with macOS and iPad and iPhone on iOS) is that the language when choosing a book is english. Before I updated to the current version the books were displayed in German. Pleas find attached my second screenshot.

I hope you can help me! Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards 

Stefan

Für Deutsch zwingend 11.4.2.1 laden.

Link http://accordancefiles1.com/public/Accordance_11.2.4.1.dmg

Sobald du 11.4.2.1 geladen hast, kannst du mit cmd-T auch wieder auf Deutsch umstellen.

Es sind zwar noch nicht alle bugs entfernt, aber ein Arbeiten ist wieder möglich.

Grüsse

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Stefan,

Some of the scrolling and mice issues (which I have) are most probably Sierra issues.  Thus far, the only workaround I have found is to use a program called DwellClick by Pilot Moon.  I just started using it last night (using trial version at the moment) and now I am able to select and scroll properly.

Hope this may be helpful.

Joseph

• Like 1