two things going on...

discokvn

so, i'm going through psalm 119 at verses 41-48, the EBC (revised) in a parallel window automatically drops to this part of the commentary: 

41–48 In this section every bicolon begins on a waw, often followed by an aleph prefix of the first person singular imperfect: “I will answer … I will always obey … I will walk … I will speak … I delight … I lift up … I meditate” (vv. 42, 44–48).

Willem VanGemeren, Psalms, The Expositor’s Bible Commentary Revised Edition 5; ed. Tremper Longman III and David E. Garland; Accordance electronic ed. (Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2008), 868.

These happen to be the LAST comments on that paragraph not the first (v. 41).  

second issue, when highlighted the paragraph and clicked on "report an issue" it did nothing.  

so there you have it...

Accordance by default goes to the last comment on a verse, since that is often the only specific comment on the verse. It works better in some commentaries than in others, especially the big and complex ones.

Report a Correction opens an email to send. It does depend on your device being set up with a default mail program. If you only use webmail it won't work, but you can send corrections to the address: corrections (at) accordancebible (dot) com.