Where to sell Accordance modules?

hayesy

Hi all,

I'm looking to sell a bunch of commentary sets (NICOT, NICNT, Word OT, Word NT, NAC, NIVAC NT, Preaching the Word).

Where is the best place to do it? 

I know it's not allowed on the forums but I can't find any suggested avenues.

Thanks!

I actually bought BDAG for Accordance from eBay; it was a good experience, so you could try there. Probably your best option. I would recommend being clear about the transfer fee/policy in your listing.

There also was at one time an Accordance Resales Facebook group, but I'm not sure if that still exists.

I actually bought BDAG for Accordance from eBay; it was a good experience, so you could try there. Probably your best option. I would recommend being clear about the transfer fee/policy in your listing.

There also was at one time an Accordance Resales Facebook group, but I'm not sure if that still exists.

That must have been an old CD of BDAG. We don't distribute physical media any longer, so I don't see how you could sell any of our resources on an auction site.

No, it was electronic and transferred to my account through Sales once I made the purchase--I was skeptical at first, but scoped everything out before moving on it. My understanding from the Legal page is that as long as everything is done properly (i.e., with transfer fee) and in coordination with Sales, eBay is a legitimate way to sell resources (whether auction style or fixed price, which my purchase was), but you're on staff so may know something I don't on this one!

No, it was electronic and transferred to my account through Sales once I made the purchase--I was skeptical at first, but scoped everything out before moving on it. My understanding from the Legal page is that as long as everything is done properly (i.e., with transfer fee) and in coordination with Sales, eBay is a legitimate way to sell resources (whether auction style or fixed price, which my purchase was), but you're on staff so may know something I don't on this one!

I'm not in customer service or sales, so I do not know whether that is legal. I assumed it wasn't possible since there wasn't physical media, but obviously I'm wrong since you did it. 

I wouldn't have done it if it weren't legal....

Right, I wouldn't think otherwise. I was just admitting I don't know the policy. Like I said, I just didn't know it was possible to sell a downloadable product like this on eBay. So, just ignore my comments.

This issue has cropped up a couple of times, I wonder if it would be worth while to have a special section in the store for transferring modules between users.

This issue has cropped up a couple of times, I wonder if it would be worth while to have a special section in the store for transferring modules between users.

Great idea but usually software companies at least some have been very reluctant to have people discuss that on their forums perhaps if for no other reasons than it cannibalizes a potential sale of the same work. Why buy X from Accordance at $499 when you can buy if from Joe Blow for $399... albeit JB only has one to sell.

-Dan