Question about categories

ukfraser

Hi, there are a couple of modules i have that i keep forgetting about because of where they are in my ios library and wondered why they are categorised as they are.

1) photo sampler. This appears in english tools because i think it is classed as a dictionary. I accept that it lists places and my two dictionaries of places are also in english tools, it is also more than a photo library but i wonder whether it would be a better fit in general tools along with the other image rich tools, samples and atlases as im not toally convinced i would use it as a dictionary as only a few names are defined.

2) parables and miracles. This is classed as a bible study so appears in the general tools but in reality, its a subset of bible outlines which is categorised as a reference tool (which makes more sense to me). Personally, i think this also aught to be also categorised as a reference tool.

I appreciate you have to make a descision where to categorise modules but these two jumped out to me and whether it was time to review them as the accordance modules have grown over the years.

I hope the arrangement like the library in Accordance 11 will come soon to the iOS with the search/filter function from the 12.

For my old iPhone I hadn't place to download all my module, but if it would be replaced then... and then it would be most welcome.

Greetings

Fabian

Im guessing parables and miracles wont scroll which is why it is in general, the shame is, with the current configuration, i cant open it in a parallel pane as its not a reference, so i cant have text and it open at the same time.

;o(

Still im very grateful for what weve got and at least its being developed by a crack team, unlike some of my other apps.

Yesj about size, i had a 16gb ipad 2 and when it pretended to die, i got a 256 gb model and its fab to still have a third of the storage still free! ;o) my iphone 4s is 64 gig so i have all the accordance modules i want on it and have only left a few off which i virtually never use.

Edited by ukfraser