#1 Julia Falling

Julia Falling

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts
  • Interests:Numerous!
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted Today, 12:58 PM

I'm having all sorts of oddities with Sierra.  It was true before the latest update.  Not fixed.  Pages was also behaving strangely, with text disappearing as I typed, then reappearing.  

Anyone else seeing this kind of stuff.  Very annoying.  Also very unusual for a Mac OS.  I've never seen this kind of thing in the past.

It seems to happen when I wake my machine up.  If I log out and log back in, it seems to fix it.  At least that's how it looks at this point.

Julia Falling

Accordance 11
MacBook Air Sierra Acc 11
mid-2013 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7 (2 cores)
8 GB RAM; 512 G SSD

Mac mini El Sierra Acc 11
late-2012 2.3GHz Intel Core i7 (4 cores)
16 GB RAM; 1.12 TB Fusion Drive

iPad Pro iOS 10
128 GB

iPhone 6s iOS 10

64 GB

#2 Tony Lawrence

Tony Lawrence

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts
  • Interests:Hosting Bible Land Tours, Expository Preaching, My granddaughter
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted Today, 01:43 PM

Julie, I have had all sorts of oddities after upgrading to Sierra. I can no longer initiate a screen share from Messages, but it works if I open the app and try from there (Screen Share is now a separate app buried deep in the recesses of the System folder). 

The most frustrating thing is click on a tab or a triple click on a word in Accordance. It works about 50% of the time. 

I initially thought it might just be some corruption of my system since I do no have the problems on my MacBook Pro, only my iMac. So, I erased my HD on the iMac, did a clean install of Sierra, then restored from my Time Machine backup. Problems are still there. I am seriously thinking of downgrading to El Capitan. 

Tony Lawrence

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users