Acc 12 Upgrade Pricing

Randy W. Sims

Tony, I believe you have to wait for manual processing to complete, as Helen alluded to earlier. I'm in the same boat. Check the "Order History" under your account at accordance.com. If the "Processing Notes" say "Pending," then there's nothing unusual happening. We just need to be patient for the Accordance team to work through all of us one-by-one.

Edited by Jordan Gowing

We had some teething troubles, and two are fixed, but Tony, your install issue will take a little longer. It affects orders that are a few levels above the Starter. If you want to get Accordance 12 now we can add the Starter to your order at no extra charge.

Tony, I believe you have to wait for manual processing to complete, as Helen alluded to earlier. I'm in the same boat. Check the "Order History" under your account at accordance.com. If the "Processing Notes" say "Pending," then there's nothing unusual happening. We just need to be patient for the Accordance team to work through all of us one-by-one.

Thanks Jordan for the suggestion but if you will look above you will note that my account says "charged" not "pending." I have a friend who is also experiencing the same issue. It appears that the Triple Discoverer Collection does not register Accordance 12 in one's purchases. I have been waiting since about 8 this morning for it to validate. I contacted the online chat and they said they would look into it but nothing happened. That's when I posted in the forums. Hopefully it will get resolved today. 

• Like 1

Gotcha, Tony. Sorry to stick my nose in where it doesn't belong! :)

We had some teething troubles, and two are fixed, but Tony, your install issue will take a little longer. It affects orders that are a few levels above the Starter. If you want to get Accordance 12 now we can add the Starter to your order at no extra charge.

Please and thank you!

I am so confused. 

I own Accordance Advance. I only want to upgrade the app and not add any new resources. What I understood from the page, I just had to upgrade the starter collection ($49.90) to get the full Accordance app. SO, that is what I did. I paid $49.90 and downloaded Accordance 12 as instructed. I installed Accordance 12 and now tells me I am running Accordance 12 Lite. How did I get lost in the way? I just want to get the Full Accordance 12 app and no extra or new books. What did I need to do?

Thanks.

It probably needs to be pushed through manual processing. I am still waiting for my order to manually process too. 

Thank you for your patience. Staff are doing their best, but orders are coming in faster than we can process them.

• Like 3

Helen,

Can you pass on my thanks to those staff who process our orders.

I'm glad that 12 is appearing to be quite the hit but feel for the staff doing the processing.

• Like 3

Well must have them completely swamped as I ordered in the morning and didn't get done today...

-Dan

Just need to add version 12 to the list of options for forum users profiles.

It still says I am running 11.x :-)

But no rush Accordance admins. 

Just need to add version 12 to the list of options for forum users profiles.

It still says I am running 11.x :-)

But no rush Accordance admins. 

You'd think that would have been priority #1!  :D

Well must have them completely swamped as I ordered in the morning and didn't get done today...

-Dan

24 hours and still waiting.... God bless your workers they must be totally overwhelmed.... Congratulations on the popularity of XII

-Dan

• Like 1

Dan, you were sent an email about the charge on the card, and that's why it hasn't processed. Please see the email or call the office.

• Like 1

What a mess. Installed 12. Got stuck in Lite mode. Reinstalled 11 and lost all of my tool organization... I have a lot of purchased modules. Brutal.

hmm checked trash and in box email is MIA but will take care of it...

Gonna be patient on this.  The web site... upgrades, collections, Acc 12.  Not clear what to do and where to do it.  Plus sloooow.  The website artwork does look pretty though!  Maybe next week I'll take a look again.

There are some great gems out there. Certainly worth spending time and some great new products launched and great deals to be had.

https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=Coll12-GraphicsLearn

And have a look at list at the top of the new releases page

;o)

i have accordance 11 advanced collection.  it is a bit hard seeing what the upgrade price would be for certain collections as I seem to be getting different prices.

for instance, when i put in triple discover collection, i have gotten a number of different upgrade prices $99.xx, $345.78, $224.42, $243,98 and $49.08.