Add to Stack

Ιακοβ

Wow, this thing seems so simple, yet it is really so amazing! I can now start a study session, collect together all of the things I have found that are useful with proper references, and save it all for later to put together into an assignment or book. 

The only thing I am sad about is the amount of work it would have saved me this past semester at seminary. And its also going to make me more frustrated that certain of my oft-used resources are not available in accordance yet.

(Add to stack is in this video: https://vimeo.com/189265691)

I believe this is one of best new features. Way useful.

Thx

D

I've been testing it out, I still love the concept, I'm not sure if it is going to work for me in practice. With only three items on the screen at one time, I am not sure it will be practical for laptop users? (perhaps it fits more on desktops?) 

Perhaps if there were settings to get rid of all the icons and graphics?

(For reference, heres what it looks like on my MacBook, with the screen resolution in the system settings set as high as it will go)

post-33292-0-31200300-1478295935_thumb.png

It's a new feature. If you think specific tweaks would aid you - such as a compact list form - suggest it by all means. Double check any options in the gear wheel menu at the top right for pane display too.

Thx

D

• Like 1

It's a new feature. If you think specific tweaks would aid you - such as a compact list form - suggest it by all means. Double check any options in the gear wheel menu at the top right for pane display too.

Thx

D

Yep, there are no settings in the panel settings menu :D

Yep, there are no settings in the panel settings menu :D

I'm sure we can look forward to future iterations of Stacks including more features.

Just from my brief play with Accordance 12 over the last 24 hours or so I can see new features like Paper and Stacks becoming more integrated in my workflow, especially for Sermon preparation. It will be also interesting to watch how these integrates with the iOS version of Accordance