Martin Z

Please fix.

For now, I can google it to find it.

http://accordancefiles2.com/helpfiles/OSX12/Default.htm

Thanks!

Martin

Hi Martin,

On my Mac it works fine

Have you tried the following URL in Safari?

file:///Applications/Accordance.app/Contents/Resources/Accordance%20Help/Default.htm

Hello Michael,

Thank you very much for providing the local file link. Normally clicking the "Help → Accordance Help" will bring me to the online file, which it does not this time.

Is there a way to visit the local file from Accordance UI?

I can save the link on my web browser for now.

Martin

I can't test it right now, but for some time, the help button has not worked for me to pull up the help, but it worked fine from the Help menu. Give that a try. I would love it if I had a compadre in helplessness. :-)

Edited by Ken Simpson
  • Like 1

I can't test it right now, but for some time, the help button has not worked for me to pull up the help, but it worked fine from the Help menu. Give that a try. I would love it if I had a compadre in helplessness. :-)

The Help Manu is what I'm talking about. It does not work.  :(

Hi Martin,

Accordance Help always boots into a browser - Mac or Windows. The Help is local HTML files as part of the install if you do it from the Help -> Accordance Help menu. The URL will be file:///Applications/Accordance.app/Contents/Resources/Accordance%20Help/Default.htm for example on Mac. If there is something up with the default browser config then you might have issues but it works for me into Firefox just fine.

Thx

D

It turns out my Chrome was the issue.

I set Safari as the default, and it worked. Then switched back to Chrome. Now it also works for Chrome.

Thanks!

Martin

The Help Menu in my copy of Accordance 12 works in Safari but not in Chrome, which is my default browser. All it does is bring Chrome to the front but nothing else.

Looks like you're right. I switched to Safari, it worked. Then I switched back to Chrome, it also worked right after that. But now it's not working again...

Mac OS 10.12.2 Beta (16C32f):

The Help button on the Tool Bar opens but goes to Search Tab Help. The Help from the Help Menu does nothing.