Custom upgrade and collection upgrade

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

I have been poking about the v12 collections trying to work out where what I have fits and what upgrade options exist. I noticed something a little odd. If I upgrade to the Greek and Hebrew Discover of which I already own a great part, I see that the modules listed as included in the upgrade in my case include a couple of things that I think should be excluded. They are :

the upgrade from BDB to BDB Complete - I already own both,

MT-LXX Interlinear Database - this should be unnecessary as the product page has long said that "If you have the MT-LXX Parallel database, you do NOT need to purchase the Interlinear." quoted from https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=MT-LXX+Interlinear

LEH Septuagint Lexicon (3rd Edition) which I bought as an upgrade yesterday.

Does the upgrade calculator need a couple of tweaks ?

One more note on this. This one is more iffy though : I own GNT - Wescott Hort and this upgrade would include the Greek Bible which combines Swete and WH, presumably in one module. While there is an upgrade from Swete there is no upgrade from WH to this module so this is probably accurately reported.

Thx

D

Yes, we are aware of these issues, but each one is different and takes time to fix without breaking everything else.

Hi ya

MT-LXX Interlinear Database - this should be unnecessary as the product page has long said that "If you have the MT-LXX Parallel database, you do NOT need to purchase the Interlinear." quoted from https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=MT-LXX+Interlinear

I noticed that several collections now include both the interlinear and the parallel databases. As Daniel indicated, the former was a subset of the latter, and unnecessary if one had the latter. It seems that now for those collections you get both.

Yes, but you only pay for the upgrade to the Parallel since the Interlinear is included in the lower level. You actually won't need the Interlinear.

Hi Helen,

The original problem in this post is mostly fixed. I am still seeing the MT-LXX Interlinear Database being included. I checked my products and I probably got it via the MT-LXX and LXX1 Add-on. I checked for that add on today and it looks like it may either not be offered or differently packaged somehow. This link on the website is broken for example https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=MT-LXX+Add-on. I posted a separate topic on the broken link.

Tx

D

We hope to account automatically for the MT-LXX Interlinear but it requires extra programming. For now we'll remove it where necessary.

Thanx - I was figuring it might be a little different from the others.

Thx

D

I just checked this again and I see the BDB upgrade to complete has reappeared and the custom upgrade price has floated up a few dollars again.

I just mention it in case it has gone unnoticed in the tweaks that are being done.

thx

D