Info pane display?

Ιακοβ

Is it just me or has the info pane changed how it works? It seems like now when I open up a resource, the info pane stuff's itself next what you are trying to read. Has it always done that?

Anyway its quite irritating because I am now essentially having to:

- open a module

- close the info pane

- open the other things i wanted in parallel

(I love the idea of the info pane, but mostly I don't have enough screen space, it is usually getting in the way and causing the "there is not enough space to put that panel there" error while I am trying to use accordance.)

Under Preferences --> Search Tabs there is an option to toggle the info pane (Add Info Pane check box)

It seems that by default 12 marks this as on.

Like you I turned this off because of screen space issues. I can see the benefit but 12 also includes an info pane button on the toolbar (which is enough reminder for me)

• Like 1

We are all learning! Thanks for the tip Michael.

• Like 1

Under Preferences --> Search Tabs there is an option to toggle the info pane (Add Info Pane check box)

Aaah, thanks for the exact instructions! Every time I go digging in the preferences It seems like there are so many settings I can never find what I am looking for.

(Don't get me wrong, I love the configurability, sometimes I just don't know where to look)