My Upgrade Graphics Pro price went from $99 to $192

John Fidel

Really confused with what's going on with the website pricing. How can my price more than double in a few hours? Still showing that I do not own Photo Museum 2 when I do. I understand the challenge of upgrade pricing, but these variances in pricing to this extent should not be happening. it confuses customers and makes us question the upgrade calculations. 

On the extreme other end my Triple Discover price is now only $6.14 when it should be over $100... I removing this from my cart because it is not correct, but please figure this out.

post-1391-0-24667500-1478396181_thumb.png

Thank you for the alert. We are trying to fix this very complicated upgrade system, but one change sometimes has unexpected consequences, as happened this evening. We will be asking people who received these obviously incorrect prices to pay what is due on the products, just as we refund or credit whenever a order is overcharged.

• Like 4

Still happening, am getting incorrect amounts showing up for Triple Discover is 1.23 coming from the Ultimate collection and incorrect amounts on other items that were different yesterday.

I got a -$55.04 (or something like it) the other day on one of the upgrades. Was sure it had to be a mistake.

Would always follow the advice given to me by Ken at one of the Accordance Training Seminars which was:-

Email sales and ask for the best possible price available for the tools you are wanting.

Never let me down so far (but planning on giving the Accordance staff a bit of time to get over the backlog of orders at the moment). 

• Like 1

We beleive that most problems were fixed by 6 am EST Sunday morning (yes, we have been working day and night). We do apologize for the misquotes and are doing our best to deak with the flood of orders. Most are accurate but until we process and check the order, please don't count on the quotes price.

Some people are ordering the same items several times. Please don't, and please be very patient as we get through the backlog.

LOL sounds like a great deal MH. Accordance pays you to upgrade. Oh the joys of technology.

Dan

• Like 2

I happily paid for my Starter upgrade to 12 (from 11 Ultimate purchased during the recent collection sale).

Accordance has always offered great value for money for the tools I have wanted. 12 has so far been no exception.

• Like 1

My price for the Graphics Pro for the first 2 days was around $100. It is now $246, so I don't think you can assume prior pricing was accurate. It still includes one module I own as being new. Most of my upgrade prices increased, but not as much as this package. I am glad I did not purchase at a lower price only to be informed the price was more than double. This is not a case where the price was obviously incorrect as was the Triple Discoverer.

I am glad Accordance has hopefully fixed the website pricing as customers need to be confident in price when they purchase. I sympathize with them having to manually process all these orders for both the company and buyers who want to buy and download. Personally, I am no longer interested in the Graphics Pro upgrade, but many may still find the pricing worthy of a purchase.

Helen, I know this has been challenging, so please take my comments as constructive. I appreciate your team's effort to get this right.

EDIT: I just determined that Photo Museum Version 2 is not the same as Photo Museum 2. Some may have Photo Museum and look at the information and see Version 2 and think it is Photo Museum 2, as I did, but Photo Museum 2 is an upgrade.

Edited by John Fidel

Ive been watching the threads and wondered if this tuesday, we wouldnt get any offers due to accordance staff being shattered after all their hard work. However just looked at the special offers and there are already a load more added!

Respect!!!!!

Thank you for continuing to look after us despite all thats going on.

;o)

• Like 1