Upgrade pricing—possible anomalies.

Ιακοβ

Ah, just checked and the Discovery triple bundle would actually cost me about $9 more than the separate discovery bundles. So y'know, that's nice.

Ah, just checked and the Discovery triple bundle would actually cost me about $9 more than the separate discovery bundles. So y'know, that's nice.

Really. 

I had taken the triple combo and subtract the other 3 and got 0.01$. So the triple combo cost me 0.01 more.

So definitely till OakTree give a discount on the Custom Upgrade only the first purchaser get a discount on buying the triple combos.

Don't forget if you visit a webinar you get a discount code of 15% for a short time.

Greetings

Fabian

Really. 

I had taken the triple combo and subtract the other 3 and got 0.01$. So the triple combo cost me 0.01 more.

So definitely till OakTree give a discount on the Custom Upgrade only the first purchaser get a discount on buying the triple combos.

Don't forget if you visit a webinar you get a discount code of 15% for a short time.

Greetings

Fabian

Where do you find the webinars?

Where do you find the webinars?

If you go to Sources of Support, you will find a Webinar option that tells you about the Webinars.

Aw, thanks! Do you have to go to one of the live/interactive ones to get the discount, or is it possible to get it with material I can watch in my own time?

I'm sure the first case. Because you were registered and then if you use the coupon code they check if its true. And the coupon code is only valid till midnight the next day (Florida timezone).

Greetings

Fabian

I'm sure the first case. Because you were registered and then if you use the coupon code they check if its true. And the coupon code is only valid till midnight the next day (Florida timezone).

Greetings

Fabian

Oh, not for me then. Sad times.

Oh, not for me then. Sad times.

Earlier for me too but now it is good, since they have changed the time.

Greetings

Fabian