Woo Hoo...just upgraded to the Greek/Hebrew Discoverer for a great price.

rpavich

Well, after watching Dr. J's video about the various collections, I had enough info to make a decision and got the Greek/Hebrew Discoverer for a really great price...basically about a 10 happy meals :)

Every morning when I fire Accordance up I'm always thankful to God that it's such a masterful piece of software and that I've been afforded the means to purchase it.

• Like 5

which modules did it add that you are excited about?

Really all of these but especially the Word study dictionaries.

post-33196-0-68593700-1478784405_thumb.jpg

Really all of these but especially the Word study dictionaries.

We have this in German too as a Part of the Bible  Elberfelder Bibel mit Sprachschlüssel. But unfortunately not in Accordance. I've requested it ....

Greetings

Fabian

Good for you! I looked at the Greek & Hebrew Discoverer but decided that in the end I just didn't need the extra modules it would add to my collection, even though there was a very substantial saving ($529.20 worth of stuff for only $74.99).

• Like 1

Every morning when I fire Accordance up I'm always thankful to God that it's such a masterful piece of software and that I've been afforded the means to purchase it.

In a consumer society, where it's understood that we're going to demand the most for the least, it's a good thing that we remember that we are never entitled to such things, and that everything we have is a gift from God to be enjoyed with thanksgiving. Good words, rpavich.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Rpavich,

Thank you for posting the following:

...got the Greek/Hebrew Discoverer for a really great price...basically about a 10 happy meals :)

I had been debating which of the collection tracks was right for me. However, after reading your post my curiosity got the best of me and I soon learned that I could get the Greek/Hebrew Discoverer for the price of a large pizza with a side dish after I applied some store credit I had. This collection will last me a lot longer than a large pizza would! 

• Like 5

Congrats, rpavich and Brian!

I, too, am very grateful for what we have in Accordance. Having nearly instant access to original language tools, Bible dictionaries, Atlas & Timeline, etc., means that even when not having a huge block of study time, we can get the desired info. Add a User Note, or add to a Stack, and we have it for future reference without having to chase that rabbit down again.