GNT28-T Syntax Module is Completed!

Mike Ross

I was so pleased to see the GNT28-T Syntax Module show up in my update window this morning.  I am so excited!  Thank you, Marco!  :D I am grateful for all the hard work that has been put in on both the Hebrew and Greek modules.  What a tremendous undertaking!  Thank you, Robert for all your work as well!  :D These modules are a great blessing. 

Blessings in Christ,

Mike

Paulïnia, Brazil

Edited by Mike Ross
  • Like 4

Yes!! I just noticed this also and I rejoice! 

Now I feel like I can really dive in an learn the database like I want to. 

Thanks Accordance and Marco!!

This is very cool indeed. Thanx Marco, Robert, and everyone involved.

Thx

D

How exciting! Thank you Marco and Robert for spearheading this project. 

Amen!

Grateful for the hours of work that went into this project.  As a user of the Greek New Testament syntax database, I have really benefited from your labors.

pedro

Really Great.

So the Syntax for the LXX can begin ;)

Greetings

Fabian

Well,Forrest Gump comes to my mind, when he says he is a bit tired.

However, I have been educating two young professors who will help. On my part, I think that I should now write a paper explaining my choices. I look forward to reading the paper that Robert will present at the SBL Annual

• Like 5

Thank to you all for your support and and your patience.

I am sure that there will still be inconsistencies or plain mistakes. I will be grateful and responsive if you point me to them.

• Like 4

Also, the programmers need to be thanked, as the project is incredibly complicated from their perspective. I think we all appreciate how the interface has steadily improved during the years it took. And the interface is just the part that is visible. It's the baked cake. It takes much longer to bake it than to eat it.

• Like 5

Well,Forrest Gump comes to my mind, when he says he is a bit tired.

However, I have been educating two young professors who will help. On my part, I think that I should now write a paper explaining my choices. I look forward to reading the paper that Robert will present at the SBL Annual

If you write a paper about the database, please share! 

Marco, 

Congratulations on finishing the first full pass! I still need to finish Isaiah, but we've included most of Jeremiah in the update coming out. Even after that, I foresee years of picking at the whole, and working on an English translation that reflects the syntax choices.

If I'm the Robert you mentioned, I won't be giving an SBL paper about the databases (my two SBL papers are on parenthesis in BH and apposition in Ugaritic). But I did finish up the first public version of the searching manual. It should be posted to the Accordance documentation site soon, along with a zip file of 26 syntax workspaces with the searches I used in the manual.

Again -- congratulations! A major feat.

• Like 5

Robert, thank you. And yes, you are "the" Robert. I mixed up the idea that you were going to present papers with the upgraded manual.