Accordance XII will not start up...

Daniel  Francis

Admittedly I have yet to restart my mac or cancel the sync of iTunes but for the first time tonight accordance will not start.... Indeed selecting a workspace to try opening it this way I get "you Can't open the Application "Accordance.app" because it is not responding.

I am currently reinstalling all the music on my iPhone and suspect somehow it might be responsible. I am reporting this because I cannot see this being a good thing at all... I still have 4500+ songs to sync so I am not capable of doing much till it is done but wanting to report it as a possible bug.

-Dan

Hi Dan, have you tried starting Accordance in safe mode? Hold down option as you launch accordance, and as a start remove the startup session. See if that help. There’s heaps more to work your way through. Remove the preferences last as they can affect any customisations of libraries etc that you have made,

Yes Ken I did try the "option" start for safe mode.... indeed after iTunes was done and shut down i tried it again.. indeed I quit all my APPS without getting Accordance to start... Please note there was no little black up arrow under the Accordance app... I went to restart my machine and it wouldn't because Accordance  would not quit... I tried repeatedly to force a quite without success and finally forced a restart with the power button... after this Accordance started up normally.... For whatever reason there was major issues last night. Perhaps I have not given you enough clues to be helpful but wanted to report what happened the best I could.

-Dan 

Edited by Dan Francis

Problem is similar to Dan's.... A12 is crashing on start. I tried Accordance safe mode start. I tried restarting my MBP. Nothing has helped yet. 

Any ideas to get A12 up and running?

Thank you

Edited by stevemaggiora

Hi Dan, have you tried starting Accordance in safe mode? Hold down option as you launch accordance, and as a start remove the startup session. See if that help. There’s heaps more to work your way through. Remove the preferences last as they can affect any customisations of libraries etc that you have made,

Have you tired this advice?

You will find  the preferences in the library folder either in the root or in your personal users folder (to get to your personal Library folder you go to the GO menu in the finder with the option key held down and you should see it right below the Home selection): >Library/Application Support/Accordance/Accordance Preferences/

-Dan

Edited by Dan Francis

post-29263-0-70782500-1471287965_thumb.png

You will notice the many options... the caches can be helpful to clear too..

-Dan