7 replies to this topic

#1 Murf

Murf

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 12 November 2016 - 10:39 AM

So I "upgraded" to Accordance 12,  to the Graphics Learner package.  I received an email back which appeared to be a receipt and a processed order, although nothing shows on My Products page yet, and there was no link to download the full version of Accordance.  Any timeline on when I'll be able to access the full program? Or instructions on how to get the full program?

I realize you guys are backlogged, but three days?

John Murphy

#2 Jordan Gowing

Jordan Gowing

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 12 November 2016 - 10:43 AM

I believe you just have to download the program and then once you start it up, sign in and you will be good to go (assuming your order is processed). At least that's how it worked for me.

Accordance 12.3.x

Accordance iOS 3.0.x

rMBP (mid-2015) | macOS 10.15.x

iPad Pro (gen 1) | ipadOS 13.x

iPhone XR | iOS 13.x

#3 Daniel Francis

Daniel Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts
  • Interests:Contemplative prayer, ecological stewardship, science-fiction, and cat herding are some of my interests.

Posted 12 November 2016 - 10:56 AM

You do have to eventually select easy install after things are processed for the program to check and find you are upgraded to full version from lite.

-Dan

#4 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,071 posts
  • Accordance Version:13.x

Posted 12 November 2016 - 10:58 AM

Hello Murf

Accordance 12 is not in the Graphics Packages. These are "only" add ons.

You see it that if you hover over the Graphics Package in the Store the Accordance Starter doesn't blink bright orange. In minimum you have to buy the Starter.

It belongs what you own right now and where you want to go. Maybe the Englisch Learner or Greek and Hebrew Learner (which I in minimum recommend for serious study) or the Triple-Combo Learner which gives you full credit on the Graphics Learner if you buy in 90 days.

At the moment Accordance has a lot of customers and it need now longer 3-5 days till it is trough the purchase process.

Best you install the 12 just you got the e-mail for the purchase. It's the smoothest way if you wait. 

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian, 12 November 2016 - 11:04 AM.

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

#5 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Emerald

• Admin
  • 11,969 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:10 PM

John I checked your account and you have not paid for version 12, but you upgraded to the Lite version which does not run the interactive Graphics titles. As the other have said above, you need to upgrade to the full version 12 of Accordance, with either the Starter Collection or a higher one in the English/Greek/Hebrew tracks.

You could also downgrade to 11 by downoading it instead, and that would enable you to Install and run the Atlas and Timeline.

• Daniel Francis likes this
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#6 Murf

Murf

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:01 AM

I do not see anywhere on the Comparison page that explains that if you by the Graphics Leaner you only get Accordance Lite, perhaps you guys should make that more clear.  I get that you aren't making some functionality available unless you buy certain packages, but it is confusing [and dare I say misleading] to upgrade and then have functionality that you DO have in Accordance 11 taken away so you DO NOT have it, even though you once did have it unless you downgrade back to Accordance 11.

Does that make any sense to you?  It does not make any sense to me.

John

#7 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Emerald

• Admin
  • 11,969 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:34 AM

The comparison page does not highlight the Accordance Starter when you mouse over the Graphics at the side, indicating that it is not included in the price.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#8 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:41 AM

In defence of accordance, the graphics learner product description clearly states that 12 isnt included.

;o(

but also please also check out dr j's podcast on the new collections.
  • Michael Hunt likes this
Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accordance 12, installation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users