Accordance Lite Only

Murf

So I "upgraded" to Accordance 12,  to the Graphics Learner package.  I received an email back which appeared to be a receipt and a processed order, although nothing shows on My Products page yet, and there was no link to download the full version of Accordance.  Any timeline on when I'll be able to access the full program? Or instructions on how to get the full program?

I realize you guys are backlogged, but three days?

John Murphy

I believe you just have to download the program and then once you start it up, sign in and you will be good to go (assuming your order is processed). At least that's how it worked for me.

You do have to eventually select easy install after things are processed for the program to check and find you are upgraded to full version from lite.

-Dan

Hello Murf

Accordance 12 is not in the Graphics Packages. These are "only" add ons.

You see it that if you hover over the Graphics Package in the Store the Accordance Starter doesn't blink bright orange. In minimum you have to buy the Starter.

It belongs what you own right now and where you want to go. Maybe the Englisch Learner or Greek and Hebrew Learner (which I in minimum recommend for serious study) or the Triple-Combo Learner which gives you full credit on the Graphics Learner if you buy in 90 days.

At the moment Accordance has a lot of customers and it need now longer 3-5 days till it is trough the purchase process.

Best you install the 12 just you got the e-mail for the purchase. It's the smoothest way if you wait. 

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

John I checked your account and you have not paid for version 12, but you upgraded to the Lite version which does not run the interactive Graphics titles. As the other have said above, you need to upgrade to the full version 12 of Accordance, with either the Starter Collection or a higher one in the English/Greek/Hebrew tracks.

You could also downgrade to 11 by downoading it instead, and that would enable you to Install and run the Atlas and Timeline.

• Like 1

I do not see anywhere on the Comparison page that explains that if you by the Graphics Leaner you only get Accordance Lite, perhaps you guys should make that more clear.  I get that you aren't making some functionality available unless you buy certain packages, but it is confusing [and dare I say misleading] to upgrade and then have functionality that you DO have in Accordance 11 taken away so you DO NOT have it, even though you once did have it unless you downgrade back to Accordance 11.

Does that make any sense to you?  It does not make any sense to me.

John

The comparison page does not highlight the Accordance Starter when you mouse over the Graphics at the side, indicating that it is not included in the price.

In defence of accordance, the graphics learner product description clearly states that 12 isnt included.

;o(

but also please also check out dr j's podcast on the new collections.

• Like 1