SIL Exegetical Summary Series

pedcheung

• 10 months later...

I would love to see this resource offered on Accordance. My peers in ministry use this product as an initial go-to in preparing sermons and bible studies using Logos and have found it very helpful.

Those look very helpful. I would definitely buy individual volumes as I studied through a book.

• 4 months later...

I just saw the video online. What an fascinating commentary is it. I loved the reference to the rabbinic treatment of the whole corpus to texts.

I know this is a bit of a deviation from the OP, but I want to make a compliment for the HD-clarity of the video. Somehow, the text looked even more clear than my own version of Accordance. I am wondering what caused this. Perhaps the fact that I use a serif font for normal text. I would love to learn what the font settings are on the video.

• Like 1

I just saw the video online. What an fascinating commentary is it. I loved the reference to the rabbinic treatment of the whole corpus to texts.

I know this is a bit of a deviation from the OP, but I want to make a compliment for the HD-clarity of the video. Somehow, the text looked even more clear than my own version of Accordance. I am wondering what caused this. Perhaps the fact that I use a serif font for normal text. I would love to learn what the font settings are on the video.

Thanks for the compliment! In the video I used the Lato font for the Exegetical Summary Series, which I often temporarily switch to in videos and screenshots because it just displays so nicely (for my own personal use of Accordance, I generally prefer the serifed font Palatino because it has an excellent italic form, and it nicely complements our Rosetta font used in any transliterated text in Accordance).

Another factor for the clarity may be my switch this year to capturing video content on a 5K monitor and then exporting down to 4K. This particular video was the third 4K video we've released this year. Even if viewed at lower resolutions than 4K, the higher capture resolution is probably a factor in the crispness of the text.

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

The SIL Exegetical Summary Series in Accordance now includes the Sermon On The Mount volume. Save 50% this week when adding all 31 volumes to your Accordance Library, or add the SoM volume to your already existing set for $9.90!