Add to Stack button

gdaddybrennan

The "Add to Stack" button adds information to the "current stack". If you want to add a selection to a stack other than the "current stack" then you have to use the SELECTION Menu and select "Add Selection to Stack" then select the desired stack.

Is there a way to make the desired stack the "current stack"? This would eliminate a number of steps and allow me to just hit the "Add to Stack" button?

If you open the stack in a tab, then in the gear wheel menu on the top left or right (Mac or Windows respectively) you will find a "Make Current Stack" option.

thx

D

Thanks. Looked everywhere except there. Knew it would obvious.

You can also click and hold (or right click) the Add to Stack button to get the list of all stacks, like the Selection menu.

Thanks Joel. I knew about the right click but not the click and hold. 

Why is it not possible to select and drag to papers or stacks? You can copy and paste.

Let me know if I should ask this question as another topic since this thread is about the "add to stack" button.

I'm pretty sure this is already possible. What are you trying to d & d ?

Thx

D

Just tried to select scripture from ESV tab and drag to either STACKS or PAPERS and it does not work. You can copy and paste. You can select and hit add to stack button but it does not allow me to drag.

One other thing I noticed was that if you copy and paste from STACKS to PAPERS the citation does  not appear in notes or blbliography. If you drag from STACKS to PAPERS they do.

Edited by gdaddybrennan

Sorry Pat, you're absolutely right - no d & d yet.

Thx

D