question about sync, papers

kevinplarson

1. First, what is the best method to make sure that my stacks, notes, papers, etc show up on both my office iMac and my MacBook pro (and also iOS devices, I guess). I have used Dropbox in the past, but it doesn't seem to be functioning properly. 

2. I am not having success getting papers to load. I've already opened up one, titled it, and added a thing or two. When I try to open it as a tab, it just won't open - this is also after the most recent update.

A large part of the Accordance crew is at ETS/SBL for the next week or so, and may not be able to respond as quickly as they normally do. 

I think I'm ok with sync. It looks like Dropbox is working.

It seems like there is a bug with Papers, though, but maybe I'm wrong.

• 5 months later...

Papers and Stacks don't sync with dropbox.  Which is frustrating I use an office computer at the church and then my laptop and a surface for coffee shop work.  Yea I'm a bit of a tech collector.  Anyway I found a work around.  When you install set your documents folder to whatever cloud file storage you use. For instance as a Windows user I use onedrive to keep all my office files synced.  I just saved the accordance folder to it and pointed each install to that folder.  One caveat is that I do have to open the folder and open the file manually but it beats not having access to all the work I did at home or the office etc. 

Hope that helps.

Aaron