Photo

default dictionaries in iOS, history sync?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 piotrj

piotrj

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:14 PM

hello. I have 2 questions:

1. is there a way to change default dictionaries? I can't find it :( I would like to change to BDAG and HALOT. 

2. is the history of the browsed verses synced over devices? it would be very nice after working on one, to have later all the history ready on the other...

#2 piotrj

piotrj

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:30 PM

ok. found it!

it's all about the order of the tools. great!

but synchronization?

#3 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:36 PM

Open up the lists in greek and hebrew tools and from edit at top right corner you can change the order using the three horizontal lines. Click done when you are finished.

Your dictionary will then show up (eg Nidntte in the second screen shot).

They should sync to open where you are but make sure you have the same version of accordance ios on both devicesso you can carry on where you left off.

Edited by ukfraser, 17 November 2016 - 03:38 PM.

Fraser Sims
Accordance 2x iOS 11x on iPad pro and iOS 9 on iPhone 4s, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading the service including the music from my iPad, HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music, Sibelius for preparing music scores, Lightroom for my photo library.

#4 piotrj

piotrj

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:48 PM

Open up the lists in greek and hebrew tools and from edit at top right corner you can change the order using the three horizontal lines. Click done when you are finished.

Your dictionary will then show up (eg Nidntte in the second screen shot).

They should sync to open where you are but make sure you have the same version of accordance ios on both devicesso you can carry on where you left off.

thanks. already found.

sync - I mean between iOS and macOS

#5 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:02 PM

Saw your response after i had posted mine.

There is this in the help files but not sure it answers your question so hopefully others will chip in.

http://www.accordanc...ng|syncs||||mac

;o)
  • piotrj likes this
Fraser Sims
Accordance 2x iOS 11x on iPad pro and iOS 9 on iPhone 4s, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading the service including the music from my iPad, HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music, Sibelius for preparing music scores, Lightroom for my photo library.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users