Five Solas Series by Zondervan

Julia Falling

The last of two of the series are to be released next April. It would be wonderful to have them in Accordance in time for the 500th year after the Reformation. I'd hate to have to buy the dead tree versions, sans hypertext.

Anyone else interested?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested in it for sure.

-Dan

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Here's the latest from Amazon.  Available for pre-order.  To be released in May.  I'd love to have these in Accordance.  I may buy the paperbacks as well.

• 1 month later...

They've all been released now.  Wouldn't it be nice to have them before the end of October?

Edited by Julia Falling
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...

No Five Solas for Reformation Day?  Zondervan is running a sale on eBooks, including the Five Solas Series.  For those who want this series, this may be the best time to get them electronically.  

Some of what Zondervan has on sale is already available in Accordance – and I buy at Accordance first, even if I have to pay more.  But when not available in Accordance, a recently released title on Kindle is my default alternative.  These books, in Kindle format, get good reviews on Amazon, so they must have done a decent job formatting.

If these are going to be released in Accordance, may we have a head's up?  I'd much rather have them really well-formatted & with hyperlinks.

Edited by Julia Falling

If these are going to be released in Accordance, may we have a head's up?  I'd much rather have them really well-formatted & with hyperlinks.

I'm looking into it for you, Julia. Hopefully, I can get an answer soon.

+1

Thanks, Rick.

Julia, I don't want to leave you hanging with no answer, although I still don't have a definite answer. 

I can tell you that the titles are in discussion, and a number of us in the company would like to see them available, but there's nothing definite at this point to report. 

Thanks, Rick.

Well, since they're never going to be more cheaply available, I think I'll go ahead and get the Kindle versions and risk having to rebuy.  $4.99 is a considerable savings over the usual $12.99.

Thanks for posting this.  I have just downloaded a sample for my Kindle.

• 2 months later...