User Tool Scripture Link Problem

Julia Falling

Hey - I've been importing material to User Tools with no problem until today. In one document (same source as previous ones), when I add a Scripture link, it looks normal in the edit window (blue and underlined), but it is bold, fuzzy, and black in the User Tool window. I get an error message with a bunch of gobbling-gook, too, if I try to use it. What's going on? Anyone else ever have this happen?

Thanks.

I have never heard of this problem. maybe there were some invisible characters in the text. You can try a reimport, perhaps after opening and saving the text in another program. If all else fails, you can email me the tool to check out.

Helen - I ran Disk Utility and rebooted. Same result. I ran Font Fixer. Same result. I've now done a test trying to reimport part of a document I've already successfully imported and hyperlinked as a test. It came up with the same black, fuzzy, bold hyperlinks. I am currently running TechTool Pro to see if that will fix the problem.

TechTool just finished. Tried again. No success.

I think I may just need to reinstall Accordance. I'll let you know what happens.

You are not doing what I asked. Do not reinstall Accordance. Please email the file to me, and the original source file as well.

Helen - The files are on their way. I apologize for not following instructions. I did want to make sure I wasn't having a computer problem.

Archived