iOS crash on sync to dropbox

bsheets

I have two devices running the latest iOS 10.  Yesterday, my syncing hangs at 99% or 96% and then the app crashes.  This happens on both devices.  I've unlinked and relinked to dropbox, I've uninstalled and reinstalled both apps.  no luck.  

I also have accordance on two different macs and don't have any syncing issues there.  

Any help is appreciated.  

I think this occurred in 12 and was fixed in 12.0.1. Please always check for updates to the apps if you encounter a problem.

I have two devices running the latest iOS 10.  Yesterday, my syncing hangs at 99% or 96% and then the app crashes.  This happens on both devices.  I've unlinked and relinked to dropbox, I've uninstalled and reinstalled both apps.  no luck.  

I also have accordance on two different macs and don't have any syncing issues there.  

Any help is appreciated.  

I think this has happened before when there is a User Note name conflict (User notes with the same name but different extensions). Since you are having trouble downloading a fresh copy from Dropbox, I would log in to your dropbox.com account and look in Dropbox > Apps > Accordance > User Notes. If there are any duplicates (same name different extension) then I would remove the older one from dropbox.com and resync your devices. 

Let us know what you find out,

Mike

I think this occurred in 12 and was fixed in 12.0.1. Please always check for updates to the apps if you encounter a problem.

i think Helen is referring to a WiFi syncing bug fixed in 12.0.1 (not dropbox).

Mike