Which Tools are Designed Primary for Atlas and Timeline

Fabian

David Lang talked about it in the Sneak Peek #3 but I'm still a little bit confused. I see nothing in the Thanksgiving sale nor on the product pages (Atlas, Timeline, and the PhotoMuseum2 etc.)

If I'm correct earlier Bible Times... was for the Timeline and Bible Places for the Atlas.

In my opinion it would be good if in the Atlas/Timeline would be written: The PhotoMuseum2 works great with this module because if you click ...

and in Photomuseum2: This Module Is especially designed as an add on to ... or we recommend... but you can choose whatever you want.

• Like 1

The PhotoGuide Overview is ideal to link with the Atlas, and the PhotoMuseum2 now links well with the Timeline although not every person or event is covered there.

What percentage of the Timeline events are currently linked to PhotoMuseum2? 

Edited by cliff

The PhotoGuide Overview is ideal to link with the Atlas, and the PhotoMuseum2 now links well with the Timeline although not every person or event is covered there.

Thanks.

I haven't calculated a percentage, but I've been trying to cover the major political periods and rulers in each region of the Timeline.

Egypt:

Political periods through 20th dynasty
Nearly all pharaohs of 4th, 18th, & 19th dynasties

Israel:
All kings of Israel & Judah from 800-586 BC, as well as David & Ish-bosheth
Major events in David’s life, along with wars during divided kingdom

Aram/Syria:
Political Periods from 1200-332 BC

Mesopotamia:
Political Periods from Sumerian Early Dynastic Period through Neo-Babylonian Empire
Major rulers of Akkadians, Ur III period, Amorites, Assyrians, and Babylonians

Anatolia:
Hittite political periods and rulers

Rome:
Political Periods from Early Latin Settlement through Roman Empire
Rulers from Julius Caesar to Septimius Severus

I still need to cover the regions and rulers of Persia and Greece, and need to fill in some major gaps in Israel. I've got lots more to do, but you can now double-click on most of the major items on the Timeline and find a corresponding article in the PhotoMuseum 2.
Edited by David Lang
  • Like 5