Help with Black Friday, Photo, etc.

kevinplarson

My question is that I'm interested in beefing up my graphics stuff on my system. However, I'm confused.

I own Biblelands Photoguide 3

I was thinking I might purchase the upgrade for Photoguide, as well as the Photomuseum (I don't have a version of that).

However, I've noticed that there are some graphics collections that include both and more, right? I don't think I have any of those.

Any have any tips? If someone on staff could look up what I have and advise, I'd appreciate it. 

I got the graphics pro collection for that reason. I felt it was well worth the price. You can check out the collections comparison between discoverer and pro or master (which is the highest one). I have enjoyed it thus far. 

I had already upgraded to PhotoGuide 4.  Then I saw the Six Collections.  I was confused!  

We got some clarification in last week's Accordance 12 Webinar.  The PhotoGuide is nearing the maximum size for a module.  Thus the breakdown into 6 smaller modules that, combined, have more photos than PhotoGuide 4.

Am I making sense?

Anyway, because I already have a lot of the Graphics stuff, I bought just the Six Collections.  With what I already own, the upgrade was under $27 – our budget can handle that.

Kevin,

If you are interested in really beefing up your image collection, you should check out Pictorial Library of Bible Lands. I and some other Accordance users have found this to be an outstanding collection, but only a small part of it is available in Accordance. Info is available here:

http://www.bibleplaces.com/details/

The two Pictorial Library volumes in Accordance are: 

If you are interested in museum photos, shoot me a message. I might be able to help with that.

A.D. Riddle
Edited by A.D. Riddle

Thanks for responding everyone!

I was just going to go on and upgrade Photoguide and get Photomuseum. I learned on a podcast how they integrate well with the atlas and the timeline. Then I noticed the bigger collections and just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on a greater value.

Does that make sense?

Helen, can you give some advice, looking at my account, as to what collections I should consider?

For anyone like you who is at least at the prior Essential level level, I recommend the Triple Discoverer upgrade as a base, and then try the higher levels in the tracks of your interest. I would also complete the PhotoGuide 6 set either with Graphics Pro or with the PhotoGuide itself.

Remember that you can compare the price and what is new to you in each Collection by logging in and then going to Collections Comparison.