I imported a translation of Psa. 50 (OG numbering) from the LXX a friend of mine wanted me to look at. I added Psa 1:1 -> 50:1 and added his translation as 51 and used KJV numbering. Imported just fine. Then I pulled it up in parallel with KJV and it was way off - there was no text in the parallel pane just -- on each line. I built a test import with the same structure and got the same result. I then just searched for Psa and the problem became apparent. The empty chapters *:1 were pairing up with verse numbers not just with ch:1 verses. Thus by about the end of Psa 5 we ran out of text in the UB. See this image :
BadParallelUB.jpg 124.44KB 1 downloads
I've attached my UB source text so you have a test case.