Eastern Europe characters in Accordance

forrestno1

Hi, I am on Windows and I have problem to write special symbols from Slovak alphabet like á é í ô ú ä ý into the search box. When I want to search for láska/love it writes l?ska and of course nothing is found... can anybody give me advice how to solve it? thanks

Miro

Miro,

You discovered a bug!  It should be fixed in the upcoming update to the program - make sure to check for updates on a regular basis or set to automatically check in the Updates tab under Edit->Preferences.

In the meantime, copy and paste into the search field will do the search you are looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Orly

thanks for recent update, but unfortunately not all characters are working... well, all are working exept "č" and if I want write them not directly, but first "ˇ" and than "c" (normaly it works) it does not work either... Accordance shows instead of "ˇ"  this sign »

please fix just this and it will be usable :)

thanks

Miro

• 2 years later...

Hi, it seems nothing has changed... I still can not import Slovak diacritics properly. Please, it can't be so hard to implement this feature...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I guess Orly has left the Company. Would please another developer debug this?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying this on Windows 10, Slovak keyboard, Accordance 13, and everything is working correctly.  I'm able to type č directly into the search box and it successfully searches for it, along with other characters I've tried.  Can you post a specific example that doesn't seem to work, along with the details of your system and Accordance?

• Like 1