Photo

#149) Accordance 12 Features

Accordance 12 Stack Paper Research Analyticss Improved Analytics Info Pane Features

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 2,625 posts
  • Interests:a great cup of coffee, sci-fi, jazz and the blues, kayaking, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 08 December 2016 - 08:12 AM

Podcast 149 is a quick, concise look at Accordance 12's new features.

Description: [Accordance 12: Basic] Accordance 12 is here! It includes five major new features and/or improvements:  Stack, Paper, Improved Analytics, Research Analytics, and Info Pane. This initial release of the newest version of Accordance also includes eighteen other minor features and improvements. Join Dr. J as he reviews them all in this podcast.

https://vimeo.com/194379376

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

Academic Licensing Assistant

iMac: Late 2014 27" 5k display, 4.0 GHz quad core i7, 24 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD,  AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB, OSX 10.11, El Capitan

MBP: Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz quad core i7, 16 GB RAM, 480 SSD  + 1.5 TB HD, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, OSX 10.11, El Capitan

iPhone 6 plus: 64 GB, iOS 9.0.2

#2 Paul Meiklejohn

Paul Meiklejohn

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Photography, running and coffee (lots of coffee...)
  • Accordance Version:12.x

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:36 AM

Dr. J., I appreciate it was only an overview of the new features, but I would liked to have seen them in action as is your usual practice. I'm having repeated issues with stacks and was wondering if a better workflow would ease the situation.  Not to mention of course, that you always bring out the best tips and ideas.  

Thank you.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn, 08 December 2016 - 10:02 AM.

Paul M.

Pastor.

All things Apple, iMac, Air, iPad, iPhone.

Long term Accordance user. (10 years).  v.11.

#3 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 2,625 posts
  • Interests:a great cup of coffee, sci-fi, jazz and the blues, kayaking, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:34 AM

Thanks, so much, Paul!

I've been having some issues too, which is the reason I did not include live demos for each of the five new features. Our programmers have been hard at work squashing them, but an update wasn't available in time to record. I see there is an [internal] alpha out now, which means they have made progress.

Never fear, I'll be producing some podcasts that feature Stacks and Paper, right after the holidays.

• Julia Falling, Paul Meiklejohn and Solly like this

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

Academic Licensing Assistant

iMac: Late 2014 27" 5k display, 4.0 GHz quad core i7, 24 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD,  AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB, OSX 10.11, El Capitan

MBP: Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz quad core i7, 16 GB RAM, 480 SSD  + 1.5 TB HD, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, OSX 10.11, El Capitan

iPhone 6 plus: 64 GB, iOS 9.0.2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Accordance 12, Stack, Paper, Research Analyticss, Improved Analytics, Info Pane, Features

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users