Scrolling the Bible books bar problem in Windows 10

forrestno1

Hi

I have problem to scroll bible books bar with a mouse roll... it happens whatever bible translation I open... I can move up nad down just with arrows on my keyboard. Look at the picture what I mean. I heard it works on Mac with the mouse. Have you the same problem?

Miro

post-34144-0-24438400-1481285290_thumb.jpg

Miro,

At the moment we do not have mouse scroll support on menus (like the list of books in your picture).

On the other hand, you can type the first letter of the book you are looking for and it will scroll to that book, (pressing 3 times 'L' will scroll from Lev. to Luke).

Hi Orly

does it work just on Mac? Do you plan to include this in future update? I think it will be very usefull, especialy with touch screen.

• Like 1

At the moment, there are no plans on changing that behavior, since menu behavior is determined by Windows' OS. 

The up and down arrows at the top and bottom of the menu, will also solve your scroll problem.  Just keep the mouse clicked on the arrow or use the touchscreen.

Do you mean that ^ triangle at the top of the list and the v triangle at the bottom do not work?

They will be grayed out if the list is at the top or at the bottom already.

I can see just up arrow and is grayed, when on the top and gets black if I scroll down with keyboard... I never see down arrow.

Oh, Sorry.  I see what you are saying.

It could be that the capture Miro was using, took just the Accordance Window.  That popup menu extends to the height of the screen - it goes outside the window.

I have not seen a popup cut too small.  These arrows on the top and bottom should be visible on the screen and working

This is odd, Miro.

What is your screen resolution?  Do you use more than one monitor sometimes?

My laptop has HD and external monitor FHD. On the laptop I can see Jonah and on monitor 1Cor... but no down arrow. I use always just one monitor, but I also tried 2 desktops and result was the same. If that arrow would be there and would funtion, it will be ok...

Edited by forrestno1

Miro,

After long investigation, I found that Windows has a problem with long popup menus when the task bar is on top.

We are going to change this menu to respond to the Windows limitations, but for now - if you do not like to have your task bar at the bottom, please change it to automatically hide.

These are the 2 ways I found to avoid the missing down arrow at the end of the list.

Thank you for pointing this out.

Thanks Orly, now it works...

well, I use my task bar on top, not on bottom, but the arrow is not visible... it must be at site to work... or I must activate automatically hide function and than I can see the arrow... I do not like it very much, but I hope you will figure out how to solve it ;) thanks again...

Miro