Surface Pro & discounts

RachelS

I am considering buying the Starter collection as a Christmas present for a friend. She has a Surface Pro, would Accordance be able to run on that?

Also, she is a professor at a community college. Is there a way I can use the teacher discount when buying a gift?

Thanks!

Rachel

So I know on Xmas it will come a 25% off for one item and I believe a 20% for multiple items. Or you buy something for you, which you want for over 150$ and then you get an Starter for free. https://www.accordancebible.com/Give-The-Gift-Of-The-Accordance-12-Starter

Edited by Fabian

Hi Rachel, yes Accordance 12 starter will run very happily on a surface pro. All accordance needs is windows 7 or above so that should be fine.

As to the discount - best to contact sales directly at sales@accordancebibe.com. They will help every way they can.

Hi, Not sure if this is the right thread, but I would like to know if it is possible and free of charge to go from Accordance for the Mac to the Windows version ? After more than 30 years, I am considering to change from Mac to a PC, though the last decision on this is not yet made.  

Hello Yohanan

Short answer: YES. The license is personal but can installed on 5 PC or Mac or mobile gadgets. 

You have only to download the .exe and fill in your account name and PW. Download your modules and ... (I don't know if "enjoy" the best word if you leave the Mac:-)