Custom Bible Reading Plan

Jordan Gowing

Is there a way to generate a custom Bible reading plan in Accordance? I know of other websites that do it but was hoping to be able to do so within the program.

We're trying to get something started for our church this coming calendar year but don't want to go with a traditional "Through the Bible in a Year" plan.

If this is not a feature, any thought on this being added in the future? I know other Bible softwares have a pretty robust version of custom reading plans and would love to see it integrated in Accordance.

• Like 2

Sorry, we have quite a number of plans but not the ability to create your own, not yet anyway!

• Like 1

It is a some amount of work but it can be done, creating your own using a User Tool to hold the verse refs and calendar references. You can then create a workspace with that tool open and a text tab for the translation you want to work through. There is an example of that approach on the exchange that I did a few months back. http://www.accordancefiles1.com/exchange/downloads/LukeHeb2CorNA.zip.

So it is doable, if a bit more work, currently.

Thx

D

Another example using a user tool on the Accordance Exchange is a collection of Zondervan reading plans.