Accordance at the Mac App Store

Johannes

Hello,

I have a question: Why isn't Accordance 12 available in the Mac App Store? There you can only buy Accordance 11!?

Thanks.

Johannes

I do not know the official answer but often the MAC APP store version is a bit behind due to the bureaucracy of the APP store, it would not have surprised me to know they wanted wait till the little hiccups of a new release were ironed out before submitting 12.

-Dan

Dan is correct, but we do plan to have a free Accordance 12 Lite in the AppStore soon, with an in-app option to upgrade to the full version Starter.

• Like 2

Thank you Helen and Dan! In the meantime I saw that there are some differences between the app store version and the version from the accordance website. As far as I can see there is no advantage in using the app store version!?

Only if you have an itunes voucher to spend and you cant think of anything else to spend it on. I think mac app store is a disadvantage and the accordance site is safe.

;o)

Edited by ukfraser

• 10 months later...

Accordance 12 is now available through Apple's Mac App Store! If you download, don't forget to leave us a review!

For more information, please see today's blog post.