Feature request-stacks

Tim Hall

I would like to request a couple new features for stacks. First off, I love them-stacks have had a huge streamlining impact on my sermon prep work flow.

So here are my thoughts:

• It would be great to control how they paste, font, size (especially), perhaps even adding an underline or bold to the section headers in the stack items
  • Copy all- I find myself having numerous items in a stack and then having to copy and paste them individually
  • Paste images & analytics (graphics especially)

Thank you!

• Like 1

Tim, just a quick comment - you can paste any image into a stack, and you can add an image of a graphical analytic to the stack directly.

• Like 1

Tim, just a quick comment - you can paste any image into a stack, and you can add an image of a graphical analytic to the stack directly.

Joel,

Yes, what I am looking to do is take an image that I have put in a stack, copy it from the stack, and paste it into say a Scrivener file. Reason being, I like that I can add the Analytical charts to a stack.

What I am looking to do (sorry if I wasn't clear in my first post) is to copy things from the stack and paste into a different file-Word, Scrivener, etc. When I currently attempt to copy a picture or Analytical chart from a stack all I get is a short description along the lines of "Analytical graph" pasted.

• 3 months later...

I just wanted to clarify (because I was just searching for this): you can't currently change the font of your stack? 

A request from me regarding Stack, but perhaps it is already possible but I have not discovered it:

- To be able to organise a stack into different levels, a kind of preliminary disposition, like you can do with index cards that you organise to write a preliminary draft.

- To be able to make Research search in a stack.